It is the philosophy of the Guild that there are no limits to the materials used in modern embroidery and that embroidery is neither confined to fabrics alone, nor limited to surface decoration.
We believe that embroidery is a fine art form and that there is no one way to create art, and no single best way to work with fabric.
This Year's Registration
Our new website has launched and the information for this year's membership and classes has been posted. Our class registration is closed and not available online. Information regarding our upcoming workshops is accessible to Guild members as well as non-members. For further information, please contact us.
- March 7 - Day Group All Day Class Part 2, 9:30 - 3:00.
- March 11 - Evening Group Class 5 and Non Fabric Sale, 6:30 - 9:30.
- March 14 - Day Group Class 4, 9:30 - 12:00 . Soup Lunch - bring your bowl & spoon & $5. Afternoon Program - Whistle Stop 1:00.
- March 21 - Gather & Stitch, 9:30. Executive Meeting, 12:30.
- March 25 - Evening Group Class 6, 6:30 - 9:30.
- March 28 - Day Group Class 5, 9:30 - 12:00. Afternoon Program - Trunk Show with Bethany Garner at 1:00. Books, patterns & paper sale after our program.
- March 30 - Indigo Dyeing Workshop pre-registration required.
- April 4 - Please note Bag Ladies is cancelled.
If anyone has any extra 6" or 8" embroidery hoops, My Sisters' Place is in short supply. Please bring them to Guild.
Ontario Network of Needleworkers
Read the ONN Newsletter for January 2019.
Stitch-It Central is now open in London at 1161 Hamilton Road, East. Happy shopping!
Curry's Art Supplies
10% discount at Curry's Art Supplies if you show your Guild ID! A great deal!
- Summer Workshop, 2019
- Showcase of Textile Arts