It is the philosophy of the Guild that there are no limits to the materials used in modern embroidery and that embroidery is neither confined to fabrics alone, nor limited to surface decoration.
We believe that embroidery is a fine art form and that there is no one way to create art, and no single best way to work with fabric.
This Year's Registration
Our new website has launched and the information for next year's membership and classes has been posted. Our class registration is closed and not available online. Information regarding our upcoming workshops is accessible to Guild members as well as non-members. For further information, please contact us.
- February 7 - Day Group All Day Class Part 1, 9:30 to 3:00.
- February 11 - Evening Group Class 3. Doors open at 6:30 & announcements start at 6:45.
- February 14 - Day Group Class 2. Wear red or pink & please donate a textile art card. Afternoon program - Monica Bodirsky "Art & Spirituality" at 1:00.
- February 21 - Let's Gather & Stitch. Social Hall from 9:30. Executive meeting at 12:30.
- February 25 - Evening Group Class 4. Doors open at 6:30 & announcements start at 6:45.
- February 28 - Day Group Class 3. Afternoon speaker is Ann Fenwick "My Life in Stitches" at 1:00. Non fabric sale afterwards.
Ontario Network of Needleworkers
Read the ONN Newsletter for January 2019.
Stitch-It Central is now open in London at 1161 Hamilton Road, East. Happy shopping!
Curry's Art Supplies
10% discount at Curry's Art Supplies if you show your Guild ID! A great deal!