It is the philosophy of the Guild that there are no limits to the materials used in modern embroidery and that embroidery is neither confined to fabrics alone, nor limited to surface decoration.
We believe that embroidery is a fine art form and that there is no one way to create art, and no single best way to work with fabric.
This Year's Registration
Our new website has launched and the information for next year's membership and classes has been posted. Our class registration is closed and not available online. Information regarding our upcoming workshops is accessible to Guild members as well as non-members. For further information, please contact us.
- Happy New Year!
- January 10 - Inspiration Day. Registration required 9:30 to 3:00.
- January 14 - Evening Group Class 1. Doors open at 6:30 & announcements start at 6:45.
- January 17 - Let's Gather & Stitch. Social Hall from 9:30.
- January 17 - Executive meeting at 12:30.
- January 24 - Day Group Class 1.
- January 24 - Afternoon program- My Sister's Place Expression Group.
- January 28 - Evening Group Class 2.
- January 31 to February 3 - Winter Retreat.
London Modern Quilt Guild Open House
The London Modern Quilt Guild is having an Open House to celebrate their 5th Anniversary on January 5, 2019 at 12:30 pm. Address is 530 Charlotte St. London On
Ontario Network of Needleworkers
Read the ONN Newsletter for October 2018.
Stitch-It Central is now open in London at 1161 Hamilton Road, East. Happy shopping!
Curry's Art Supplies
10% discount at Curry's Art Supplies if you show your Guild ID! A great deal!
None at present.