Thinking About Becoming a Member?
Members may choose to join the Day Group or the Evening Group You may also choose to become an Associate Member. Full information is available about membership cost, classes, and registration forms. All memberships include the following:
- Attendance at the Afternoon Programs held on second and fourth Thursday afternoons from September to April. Afternoon Programs feature presentations by guest artists, workshops, business meetings and special events.
- Use of the Guild library.
- Participation in workshops and other special events.
- Participation in "Third Thursdays". Third Thursdays are informal meetings of Guild members on the morning of the third Thursday in each month between September and April.
- Access to the "Members Only" portion of our website.
The Day Group meets on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month, from September to April or as scheduled. Benefits of membership include all items listed above, as well as:
- Participation in classes ranging from beginning stitches to advanced fibre art techniques taught by knowledgeable Guild members. We also offer focus groups, guest lectures and independent stitching.
The Evening Group meets every second and fourth Monday evening for lessons, sharing of knowledge and individual pursuits. In addition to the benefits all members receive, classes are offered in a variety of techniques. There are also guest speakers and opportunities for independent stitching.
Associate Members receive all the same benefits as other members, but do not attend regular classes. This is the perfect membership for those who wish to pursue their own work yet remain in contact with a supportive textile arts community.